My amazing wife and I have been married for 22 years! This post is dedicated to her, so I’ve listed 22 reasons (not a complete list) I love her so much. Are you ready?
1. Her relentless love for me.
2. Her deep inner beauty.
3. Her overwhelming outer beauty. (you’re hot, baby!)
4. She’s very intelligent & loves learning.
5. She holds me accountable.
6. Her unconditional faith in Christ.
7. Her adorable love for quiet time on the couch in PJs while enjoying ice-cold Coke.
8. She’s great with numbers and budgets…..I’m not.
9. Her immense passion for the wellbeing of others.
10. She’s as much of a coffee snob as I am.
11. She’s the perfect life partner for me.
12. She’s a very caring and loving mother.
13. She speaks the truth lovingly.
14. My family loves her.
15. She challenges me to be a better dad.
16. We share a determination for physical fitness.
17. She makes the best home-made beef stew & lasagna on the planet…..really.
18. She always encourages me in my job.
19. She’s tolerant when I’m sick and whiny.
20. She’s patient with my flaws….and there are many.
21. She practices healthy self-leadership.
22. She simply enjoys life!
Now I have a challenge for you. Can you list a reason you love your spouse for every year you’ve been married?
Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 (NLT)